Corporate Social Responsibility
Safety and Stewardship
- Intrinsically safe process conditions and emphasis on safe actions maintains our leading position in accident prevention. Having past 3 million man-hours of safe work we expect to pass 4 million man-hours without injury or major incident in 2017. Our safe work extends to safe products which we follow through to our customer’s point of use “cradle to grave”.
- An integrated system of Safety Leadership from the Company Chairman to the line operator detects unsafe acts and unsafe conditions before accidents happen.
- Housekeeping standards are impeccably controlled.
- Accident prevention through Permits to Work (PTW) for every phase of maintenance and construction whether contractors or in-house resources.
- Annual hazard risk assessments and 3rd party audits of our Major Hazard Risk Program licenses look to strategic prevention and best known methods implementation (BKM)
- Global Safety Week, is an annual “stand down” for safety training and awareness.
Protecting the environment is a very important part of AUECC’s corporate responsibility. Our focus on sustainable and ethical development has led AUECC to create technological innovations which provide business competitive advantages. Since 2013 we have successfully deployed patented technologies for a range of products to be recovered and re-used by customers with dramatic reductions on environmental impact and manufacturing costs.
Here at AUECC, we hold ourselves to the highest standard of Employee Stewardship and Business Ethics. We use our Code of Conduct to guide all of our employees. Since 2011, AUECC was an early adopter of the Responsible Business Alliance (RBA). The RBA lays out strict protocols and standards to protect employees, customers and communities in all aspects of Corporate Ethics. Our RBA compliance ensures leading ethical standards of business conduct and human resource management which build a world of sustainable and low risk business. Our facilities worldwide are audited routinely by third parties to confirm a holistic view of our compliance.
CONFLICT MINERALS POLICY
AUECC formulated the Conflict Minerals Policy and confirmed Minerals used in Products sold to customers are “DRC Conflict-Free”. And we requested our direct suppliers to be DRC conflict-free as well.